The F101 square wave frequency generator is a USB connected, dual channel , 2.5 MHZ square wave generator. It can be driven from a PC or Mac computer. It can also run one program file in standalone mode, not connected to a computer. The F101 needs to be connected to a computer via a USB port to be programmed using the F100 5.x software. Program files written for our F125/165/170 are compatible with the new F101. The F101 has a single 5V TTL BNC output. Each generator comes with a USB cable and a 12VDC wall transformer.
- DDS square wave frequency generation controlled by internal 32 bit processor
- MS-Windows, Mac F100 5.x software to control the F101 from a computer USB port.
- All software can be freely downloaded from our web site in the downloads section
- Program file format fully compatible with F100 4.x and our current generators: F125/165/170
- 2 internal channels: A:2.5 MHZ, B:2.5 MHZ
- 1 BNC output 5 V TTL.
- Channels A,B can be routed to the output in any combination.
- Any of the 2 internal channels can be used as a carrier for the other channel.
- Channel A,B frequency resolution (step size): .0009 HZ
- Reference quartz oscillator stability: 50 ppm
- Channels A,B duty cycle programmable in 64 (1.5625 %) steps.
- Can be programmed to automatically load and run a program at powerup in standalone mode without the need for a PC.
- Max output current 100 ma
- Dimensions: 2.925 “x 4.7″ x 1”
- 6ft USB cable included
- Input power requirements: The wall transformer provided is compatible with 110-240VAC 50-60HZ
- One year warranty , parts and labor.