The F125 square wave frequency generator replaces our F150/155/105 frequency generators. It is a completely new design with many new features. The main one being that it can run standalone up to 1500 program files copied from a PC or Mac. It is also possible to connect the F125 to a computer via a USB port and control it with the F100 4.x software for MS-Windows in the same way our F150/155/105 operate from a PC. Program files written for our current F150/155/105 are compatible with the F125.
F125 Technical Specifications
- Standalone DDS square wave frequency generation controlled by internal 32 bit processor
- 2MB internal flash memory to store up to 1800 individual frequency program files
- Backlit LCD display (2 lines x 16 characters) and 16 key keypad to open/run files
- MS-Windows and Mac OS X F100 3.0 software to copy files to the generator internal storage
- MS-Windows F100 3.0 software to control the F125 from a PC USB port in the same way our current generators operate.
- All software can be freely downloaded from our web site in the downloads section
- Create/edit/run program files from the keypad, no PC necessary.
- Program file format fully compatible with F100 2.0 and our previous generators
- 2 internal channels that can run frequencies from 0 HZ to : A:1.5 MHZ, B:100 KHZ
- 2 external BNC output connectors, one 5 V TTL, one variable amplitude.
- Channels A,B can be routed to BNC outputs 1 or 2 in any combination (see note 2)
- Any of the 2 internal channels can be used as a carrier for the other two channels
- Channel A,B frequency resolution: .01 HZ
- Reference quartz oscillator stability: 50 ppm
- Channels A,B duty cycle programmable in 64 (1.5625 %) steps when running in positive offset (DC) mode.
- Adjustable amplitude via front knob from 0-13VDC or 0-26VAC
- Programmable offset: Fully positive or AC centered at 0V
- Max output current 125 ma
- Amplified output short circuit protected
- Dimensions: 3.35 “x 6.5″ x 1.25”
- 6ft USB cable included
- Input power connector 2.1mm
- Wall transformer provided with North American plug type. Compatible with 110VAC-240VAC 50-60HZ input.
- Power input: 2.1 mm, 12 VDC, 1A.
- One year warranty , parts and labor.
All prices on our web site are is US dollars.
Note 2: The F125 has 2 independent internal frequency generators (A,B) and 2 BNC output connectors (1,2). A programmable multiplexer allows you to assign any internal channel(s) to any external BNC output(s) in any combination. For example, BNC connectors 1 or 2 can be individually programmed to output channels A , B, AB. When more than one internal channel is output from one of the BNC connectors, the channels are mixed with a logic AND operation.