The F175 is a 20 MHZ arbitrary waveform generator. It can produce sine, square, saw, white, pink, brown noise as well as any user defined waveform. Here are the specifications:
- 20 MHZ max analog bandwidth
- 75 MHZ sampling rate
- 14 bits per sample DAC
- 262144 samples memory (256 K * 16 bit words)
- Max DC amplitude 13 Vpp
- Max AC amplitude 26 Vpp
- Output low pass filter: 35 MHZ
- 0.002 HZ step size for AWG channel
- 2 MHZ gating channel, square wave gating of the 20 MHZ arbitrary waveform channel
- Android tablet included. Wireless bluetooth communication between tablet and F175 generator
- All generator functions are programmable via LUA scripting
- Tablet wifi connection to PC/Mac/Linux/etc and operation via web interface
- Fully programmable from a PC/Mac/Linux/etc web browser ( Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Explorer)
- The F175 Toolbox software can be freely downloaded from our web site in the downloads section.
- F175 overall dimensions: 8″x6″x1″
- One year warranty , parts and labor.
You can read more about the F175 hardware and software in the F175 User Guide.
Some sample waveforms generated with the F175. Oscilloscope is a Tektronix 475, 100 MHZ.:
|3 MHZ sine wave||3 MHZ triangle wave||800 KHZ saw wave|
|F175 With Case|
Note: The F175 AWG does not replace our current square wave generator models(F125/165/170/110). It is an arbitrary waveform generator. Its mainstrength is in producing non-square waves. Of course it is also ableto produce square waves but if you only need generate square waves,please look at our other models: F125/165/170/112.
All prices on our web site are is US dollars.